Friday, March 21, 2014

Banana and Apple Chip Recipes: Healthy Homemade Snacks

Snacks don't have to be a guilty pleasure. Discover creative and healthy ways to satisfy your hunger without sabotaging your weight-loss plan. Since I love making snacks myself! I made today a healthy homemade snack “Banana and Apple Chip Recipes”. The great thing about homemade snacks is that you know exactly what you are eating-and you have no additives, preservatives or crazy ingredients that you can't pronounce. 

See the image below for my homemade snack chip:

Before: Fresh Banana

After: Banana chips

Before: Fresh Apple

After: Apple chips


For those who love natural fruits chips and don’t have time to prepare I highly recommend these healthy natural fruit chips at medi-health.com




0 comments:

Say what you think ...